A lot of companies sell bath salts, but we invite you read through our ingredient list which is posted below ... you can see and feel the difference in the additives that we use. Whereas most companies blend with salts and maybe one or two additives, we add a whole host of ingredients that are guaranteed to leave your skin feeling soft, nourished and supple! Try some today for personal use, or gift giving. Another option is to buy in bulk and resell them under your own business name inside your own creative packaging.
None of the salts inside our blends have been refined, bleached or otherwise altered.
* Dead Sea Salt - Contains the following minerals:
Sodium chloride (assists with lymphatic fluid balance)
Magnesium (combats stress by slowing the nervous system)
Potassium (energizes the body and balances skin moisture)
Calcium chloride (increases circulation and prevents water retention)
Bromides (eases muscle stiffness)
* Epsom Salt - provides soothing relief from minor arthritic pain, and reduce stiffness and soreness of the joints while deeply cleaning the pores of your skin.
* Pacific Sea Salt - an invigorating and very effective exfoliant, polishing your skin to glowing!
* Utah Salt, Unrefined - contains a high amount of naturally occurring minerals and nutrients that assist with skin toning, as well as relaxing sore muscles.
* Himalayan Pink Salt - contain ancient minerals and nutrients, that further assist toning, and deep pore cleansing. This salt also adds stunning eye appeal!
* Dendritic Salt - we add this type of salt so that the scent is retained and held longer inside the product, lending a stronger shelf life for scent value.
* Celtic Sea Salt -these add a unique color and design which have been created by nature.
^ Colloidal Oatmeal - Everyone knows of the skin healing benefits of oatmeal. This version simply disperses through the water with ease, creating an instant oatmeal effect.
^ Coconut Powder - Reduces inflammation, supports tissue healing and repair as well as being one of the best skin softeners that can be found in nature.
* Panthenol DL -Or otherwise known as vitamin B5, this is another skin softening agent, designed to hold moisture to the skin, even after leaving the tub.
^ Evporated Cane Sugar -A unrefined sugar that is coarse grain in size - its a sweet, skin softener that melts slowly - giving a long lasting bath.
* Jojoba Beads - A solid version of jojoba, pressed into very small beads. They melt quickly and disperse through the tub as an invisible layer of skin-oh-so-soft!
* Rhassoul Clay - While detoxing your body, this clay will cleanse, soften and pull impurities from your body.
* White Kaolin Clay - Stimulates blood circulation while gently exfoliating & cleansing your skin.
^ Lemon Peel Powder - Astringent benefits that will cleanse your pores and help tighten them.
^ Orange Peel Powder - Very similar to lemon peel powder, this additive will also donate a splash of essential vitamin C.
^ Lemongrass Powder - Another key cleanser within this blend, lemongrass is astringent and a natural skin clarifier and toner.
^ Hawthorne Berry Powder - Increases circulation as it stimulate new cell growth, also a natural colorant for eye appeal.