About This Color: As the name implies, this color is deep gray/blue. It works as either a liner or a accent shadow. Mineral liners are fun and easy to use! Simply wet your fine tipped brush, and apply as you would a liquid liner.
About Our Mineral Cosmetics: Many store bought cosmetics are full of preservatives, and ingredients that can be quite unkind to the skin. On the other hand, not all mineral cosmetics are created equally, either. We've found that they often contain bismuth oxychloride which is a cheap, bulk-filler. This ingredient adds a "shine" to foundations that many women dislike. It is also a known skin irritant which does nothing to improve the surface layers of the skin. Our formulas do NOT contain bismuth oxychloride. If you've ever tried a mineral foundation which irritated your skin, we suggest that it was most likely formulated with this ingredient.
It's our experience that with continued use of our mineral products, you'll find that the condition of your skin may improve. This is because we formulate with high quality, skin healing ingredients. You also generally need less make up than typical products ... thus you achieve a more natural presentation.
Directions for Application:
To apply foundation: using a wide brush, apply a small amount of foundation powder in circular motions. Allow the first layer to set for a few seconds, then apply as many "layers" as needed in the same like-manner as before until your desired color is achieved. Some women like to set their foundation with a fine mist spray (lavender or rose hydrosol water work well) though others find that their natural skin oils set their make-up just fine.
For eye shadow and liner application, simply use a small brush applying layers until your desired color is achieved.
The trial size will arrive in a small baggie, that will last you several applications.
.07 gram size will arrive in a clear, round container with a screw-on top.
* Mica: natural minerals that reflect light from the face, creating the appearance of a smoother, softer and more radiant skin tone.
* Titanium Dioxide is a natural element used in sunscreens for its ability to block UV rays. Due to its natural white color, it adds a light-reflective quality to our products.
* Zinc Oxide: used in combination with titanium dioxide in sunscreens, it's also an excellent UV inhibitor. It also holds skin healing benefits that soothe inflamed and irritated skin as well as help with skin cell regeneration.
* Magnesium Stearate: an ingredient used in the medical field for producing tablet coatings, it is used in baby powders and other free flowing products, as an anti-caking agent, providing a smooth, finished appearance.
* Iron Oxides: colorants used in mineral cosmetics that provide various shades and tones.