Try-It today for $9.95. Continue the service for $30.00 per reoccurring shipment.
Spend less time re-ordering our shampoo and conditioner in retail sizes, and save on time and shipping!
How It Works:
* Select your scent and shipment frequency (above).
* Try It Today, and a 4oz. bottle of both Straight Up Good Shampoo & Conditioner will be shipped to you for $9.95.
* If you wish to continue your subscription service, do nothing!
* We will auto ship our full size 16oz. bottles of both Straight Up Good Shampoo & Conditioner per your frequency instructions (above). Your card on file will be auto billed $30.00 per shipment.
* Cancel Anytime / Easily Change Scent Or Shipment Frequency / Always Free Shipping (see details below)
Subscription Details: By ordering from this link you agree to receive SMS text messages and/or emails so that you can easily manage your Straight Up Good subscription service. Please check your email/phone for further communication from us which will provide you with detailed information on your current and upcoming shipments.
Shipping Is Free, but only on this subscription service. This means if you are ordering additional products with your initial subscription service, you will need to pay shipping for those added on products. Don't worry, our cart is pretty smart and it will quote accurate shipping. All future "full size" subscription shipments - auto ship for free!
Initial shipment will arrive by USPS, but additional shipments will be carried by FedEx ground service, so post office boxes are not allowed. We must have a physical delivery address.
This service is currently only available to the 48 connected states. We are working on a program to ship to Alaska and Hawaii, soon!
Product Information: Our Straight Up Good products are shipped in recyclable, aluminum bottles with plastic pumps. Since the pumps are not recyclable we've made it easy to transfer the pumps from your initial full size (16oz) shipment into consecutively shipped bottles. This helps save our planet from 2 pumps, per month being put into the landfills. In addition, all shipping and packing materials are also fully recyclable.