Packed and ready to give as a gift or treat yourself. You receive: one container of foundation, two eye shadows, a liner and a blusher, all packed in a quality box filled with raffia. It comes complete with a brush set and carrier to finish off. Best of all: you select your colors!
Nicely packed and ready to give as a gift or as a treat to yourself. You will receive (1) container of foundation, (2) eye shadows, (1) liner and (1) blusher, all packed in a cute wooded box filled with raffia. It comes with a brush set and carrier to complete the set.
To get the colors you want within this kit -- look thru the pictures of our mineral make up. When you have selected your favorite colors, put this gift kit inside your cart. At checkout there will be a note section where you can write special comments to us. Provide the names of the colors you want, and it shall be done for you! Just remember to select:
Two eye shadow's (or three eye shadows and skip the liner)
If you fail to select colors at checkout - don't worry! We will email you and request the information before your order ships.
About Our Mineral Cosmetics: Many store bought cosmetics are full of preservatives, and ingredients that can be quite unkind to the skin. On the other hand, not all mineral cosmetics are created equally, either. We've found that they often contain bismuth oxychloride which is a cheap, bulk-filler. This ingredient adds a "shine" to foundations that many women dislike. It is also a known skin irritant which does nothing to improve the surface layers of the skin. Our formulas do NOT contain bismuth oxychloride. If you've ever tried a mineral foundation which irritated your skin, we suggest that it was most likely formulated with this ingredient.
It's our experience that with continued use of our mineral products, you'll find that the condition of your skin may improve. This is because we formulate with high quality, skin healing ingredients. You also generally need less make up than typical products ... thus you achieve a more natural presentation.
To apply foundation: using a wide brush, apply a small amount of foundation powder in circular motions. Allow the first layer to set for a few seconds, then apply as many "layers" as needed in the same like-manner as before until your desired color is achieved. Some women like to set their foundation with a fine mist spray (lavender or rose hydrosol water work well) though others find that their natural skin oils set their make-up just fine.
For eye shadow and liner application, simply use a small brush applying layers until your desired color is achieved.
* Mica: natural minerals that reflect light from the face, creating the appearance of a smoother, softer and more radiant skin tone.
* Titanium Dioxide is a natural element used in sunscreens for its ability to block UV rays. Due to its natural white color, it adds a light-reflective quality to our products.
* Zinc Oxide: used in combination with titanium dioxide in sunscreens, it's also an excellent UV inhibitor. It also holds skin healing benefits that soothe inflamed and irritated skin as well as help with skin cell regeneration.
* Magnesium Stearate: an ingredient used in the medical field for producing tablet coatings, it is used in baby powders and other free flowing products, as an anti-caking agent, providing a smooth, finished appearance.
* Iron Oxides: colorants used in mineral cosmetics that provide various shades and tones.