Lavender Melt & Pour Soap Making Kit|
Lavender Melt & Pour Soap Making Kit
This kit will make beginning soap makers look like a pro! Included in this kit are the following items:
- (1) Six-cavity plastic "flower"soap molding sheet, each cavity makes a 3oz. bar of soap
- (1) Six-cavity plastic "square" soap molding sheet, each cavity makes a 3oz. bar of soap
- (3) pounds of Organic Oils melt & pour soap base soap base (this soap base is a light orange-ish opaque color, semi-see thru)
- 1 oz. lavender essential oil
- 1 oz. lime essential oil
- 1 oz. fir essential oil
- 1 oz. natural chlorophyll - a green, liquid colorant
- 0.2 oz. purple ultramarine powdered colorant
- 0.5 oz. organically grown lavender buds
- 20 medium size shrink bags to package up your little beauties
- Detailed directions
You will be able to pour approximately 36 bars from this kit. Keeping in mind that a small amount of evaporation will occur during the soap-melting process. The molds included in this kit are designed only for melt & pour process.
The ingredients for the organic oils soap base is: saponified oils of organic palm and coconut. Glycerin, purified water, and sorbitol (a sugar derived from berries).